Protein French Toast
- 2 egg whites (or 1 fresh whole egg)
- ¼ cup milk (skim, almond, coconut, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp. stevia
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 scoop protein powder (whey or plant based protein powder)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- Preheat a non-stick cooking pan over medium-high heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl add all of the ingredients except the bread. Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Dip each slice of bread into the mixture.
- Place the bread slices on the pan and cook them for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Serve with desired toppings (fruits, nuts, etc.)
Makes 1 serving.