Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts packed in water, drained
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 1/4 cup shallots, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 2/3 cup reduced-fat Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat an oven to 375° F.
- In a small food processor, coarsely chop the artichoke hearts with the garlic and shallots. Add the mixture to a medium bowl.
- In the same bowl, combine all of the remaining ingredients with the artichoke mixture.
- Place the mixture in an oven-proof dish and bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes, until hot and cheese is melted. Serve right away.
Makes 15 servings