Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 1/4 lb. ground chicken
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1 large egg
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup celery, finely minced
- 1/3 cup carrot, finely minced
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup Franks Hot sauce
- Preheat an oven to 400° F.
- Lightly spray a non-stick baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chicken, oats, egg, scallions, celery, carrot and garlic. Season the mixture with salt and pepper to taste.
- Using clean hands, mix until combined. Roll the mixture into 26 round meatballs (about 2 Tbsp. each).
- Place the meatballs onto prepared baking sheet and bake until cooked through and golden, about 16 to 18 minutes.
- Place the meatballs in a bowl, add the buffalo sauce and gently toss to combine.
Makes 26 meatballs.