Seven Layer Dip
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 8 oz. 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. no-salt added Taco Seasoning Blend
- 1 can (14 oz.) nonfat refried beans
- 4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp. reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Open the can of beans and warm in the microwave.
- Mash the avocados in a medium bowl. Add the lime juice, salt, and pepper; mix well. Set aside.
- Combine the yogurt and taco seasoning in a medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
- Layer a serving platter or bowl with the warmed beans, avocado mixture, yogurt mixture, tomatoes, peppers, green onions, and cheese.
Makes about 10 servings.