- 2 whole eggs
- 1 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (unsweetened almond, coconut, or skim)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dehydrated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.Spray an 8 x 8 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, egg whites and milk and beat until light and frothy. Pour the mixture into the pan. Add the remaining ingredients except for the cilantro and salsa and stir.
- Place the frittata into the oven for 20-40 minutes, checking every 5 minutes with a toothpick until it comes out clean.
- Serve the frittata with salsa and fresh cilantro.
Makes 4-6 servings.