Simple Oat & Pecan Blueberry Crisp
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup pecan halves (about ¾ cup chopped)
- ½ cup almond meal
- ½ cup flaked unsweetened coconut
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup water
- ⅓ cup real maple syrup or raw honey
- 4 cups blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Chop the pecans. Combine the oats, pecans, almond meal, coconut, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add the olive oil, water and maple syrup and stir until well mixed.
- Grease a square baking dish (8×8 or 9×9) and arrange the blueberries in the bottom. Top with the oat mixture. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the top is golden brown and has firmed up slightly. If you want, you can top with additional flaked coconut and return to the oven for another 5 minutes just for some decorative toasted coconut on top.