Roasted Shrimp with White Beans and Feta
- 2 tablespoons plus 4 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup unsalted chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1-ounce feta cheese, crumbled (about 1/4 cup)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine 2 teaspoons oil, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1/8 teaspoon salt in a dish. Add shrimp; toss to coat. Set aside.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion; sauté 2 minutes. Stir in beans, stock, and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt; cook 3 minutes.
- Arrange shrimp on a baking sheet; roast at 450° for 4 minutes.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons oil, remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice, rind, vinegar, mustard, and black pepper in a bowl. Pour half of oil mixture over beans; toss. Stir in mint. Divide evenly among 4 plates; sprinkle with feta. Arrange shrimp alongside. Top with remaining oil mixture.