Pumpkin Snack Bars
1 ½ cups plain canned pumpkin
¾ cup liquid egg whites, or about 6 egg whites
3 tablespoons Walden Farms zero-calorie maple syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
1/4 cup low calorie sweetener
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice, plus 2 tsp.
1 cup quick oats
1/3 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper, spraying with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the pumpkin, egg whites, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the protein powder, and pumpkin pie spice. Add the protein powder into the mixture, along with the quick oats and stir until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and smooth out evenly. Sprinkle with chopped pecans and drizzle with maple syrup.
- Bake until the center feels set and pulls away from the side, about 35-40 minutes.
- Let cool completely at room temperature and slice into bars and serve!