Slimmed Down Barbecue Sauce
- 2 cups reduced sugar ketchup
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon char broil and grill seasoning
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 5 tablespoons light brown sugar (Splenda)
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- ½ tablespoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring mixture to a boil, and then reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 10-15 minutes or until desired thickness.
- Serve immediately or store sauce in refrigerator or freeze for later use.