Homemade Starbucks Frappuccino’s
(with pumpkin recipe included)
- 2 cups milk of choice (almond, coconut, skim)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1-2 packs natural sweetener
(Pumpkin Spice Variation)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (or pumpkin pie spice)
- Mix the ingredients together in 1 or 2 shallow plastic containers or an ice cube tray and freeze.
- Once frozen, pop the blocks out of the containers. Thaw until just soft enough for your blender to be able to handle it. Blend each serving individually, until desired slushiness is reached.
- Add extra sweetener if needed, but do NOT add ice! It will dilute the flavor.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy.