Oatmeal Pumpkin Waffles
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 Cup almond milk
- ½ 15.5 oz. canned pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey (optional)
- Heat waffle griddle.
- Mix together dry ingredients in medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
- In separate large bowl, Beat (I use a had blender) together eggs, agave, oil and oil until well combined. Then while still blending add in canned pumpkin, vinegar and almond milk until well combined.
- Slowly pour in dry ingredients into wet. Blend until well combined.
- Pour into your waffle girdle, flip. Wait for your timer and flip.
- Add some toppings like banana.