Pumpkin Mini Muffins
2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (no sugar added)
2 egg whites
1/4 cup honey
3/4 cup apple sauce (no sugar added)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder and pumpkin spice.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Combine the liquid into the flour and stir until smooth. Add 1/2 cup of dried cranberries if desired
- Spoon into mini muffin tins (I used non-stick with a light spray of olive oil).
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 40-50 minutes. Allow to cool.