Fruity Chicken Skewers
Bamboo skewer sticks
6 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast
1 cup pineapple
1 cup diced apple
1 cup red pepper
1 cup onion
1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
½ tsp ginger
¼ tsp. salt
¼ tsp chili powder
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Cube the chicken, vegetables, and fruits to about 1-inch.
3. Carefully slide the ingredients onto the skewer using lots of chicken. (For example, chicken-pineapple-chicken-apple-chicken-red pepper-chicken-onion-chicken).
4. Continue making skewers until the chicken is used up.
5. Combine the melted butter, ginger, salt and chili powder in a small bowl. Place the skewers on a baking tray or in a casserole dish and then brush with the butter mixture on all sides.
6. Place skewers in the oven and bake until chicken is cooked through (12-15 minutes). You can check the doneness of the chicken by tearing a piece in half.