His and Hers Pesto Chicken Pizzas
6 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast, sliced
¼ tsp salt
2 pinches pepper
Olive oil non-fat cooking spray
2 high fiber whole wheat tortillas
3 Tbsp. pesto
¼ cup broccoli florets
¼ cup sundried tomato, thin sliced
½ cup asparagus, cut into ½ inch squares
½ cup aged part skim mozzarella cheese
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Preheat a non-stick frying pan on medium heat, lightly coat with spray and add the chicken, cooking until done. Set aside.
- Preheat an oven to 400°F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with spray and place the tortilla shell on the tray.
- Spread the pesto base evenly around the shell leaving the outside inch free for the crust.
- Combine all the other ingredients except for the cheese in a mixing bowl and toss until mixed together.
- Spread evenly onto the tortilla covering the pesto.
- Top with the cheese and bake until cheese is melted and shell is lightly toasted (about 10 minutes).