Peanut Butter and Banana “Ice Cream”
- 4 large very ripe bananas
- 4 Tbsp. powdered peanut peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water or milk of choice (unsweetened almond, coconut, or skim)
- Peel the bananas and slice into 1/2 inch discs. Arrange the banana slices in a single layer on a large plate or baking sheet. Freeze for 1-2 hours.
- After freezing, place the banana slices in a food processor or powerful blender. Puree the banana slices, scraping down the bowl as needed. Puree until the mixture is creamy and smooth. Add the powdered peanut butter and liquid and puree to combine.
- Serve immediately for soft-serve ice cream consistency. For a harder ice cream, place in the freezer for a few hours and then serve.
Makes 2-4 servings