- 1 naan bread
- 1/2-3/4 cup part skim mozzarella cheese or 3 pieces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1 tomato, sliced as thin as possible
- 5-6 leaves basil, chopped
- 1 tsp dry garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an oven to 350° F.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, and garlic powder in a small bowl and mix together. Brush the naan with about half of the mixture.
- Place the naan in the oven for about 5 minutes to crisp up.
- Remove the naan from oven and the cheese on top of the flatbread, sprinkle with salt and pepper, then place thinly sliced tomatoes on top. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper again.
- Place the naan back in the oven for another 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, turn the oven to broil, and broil for 2-3 minutes, making sure not to make the naan too dark.
- Once the flatbread pizza is baked and the edges are golden in color, remove from the oven, drizzle with however much of the oil and vinegar mixture as you would like, sprinkle with basil leaves, and enjoy!
Makes 1-2 servings.