2 egg whites
2/3 cup 2% cottage cheese
2/3 cup oat flour (or blended oatmeal)
1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Spray coconut oil
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Slivered almonds, chopped nuts, etc.
- Fresh or frozen banana slices
- Canned pumpkin
- Beat eggs together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, add the dry ingredients – oat flour, cinnamon, baking soda and baking powder. Mix together.
- Then add cottage cheese and mix together using a spatula.
- Pour in the eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with coconut oil and set the skillet on medium-high heat.
- When the skillet is hot, add 2 heaping tablespoons of the batter to the skillet for each pancake. Cook for about 1 – 2 minutes per side.